Thursday, January 15, 2009

Finals!!


Finals this week and I’ve experienced days were I’m nervous about a test that I don’t even want to go to school. Other days I have been confident and that just made my day better. I have seen people worried and studying on the bus or hallways. Now that its over I think students are just waiting on the results, which are the final semester grades. For seniors these finals are very important, for some its weather they have to attend night school and for others its if they will attend a college in fall of 09’. For me, I have been doing everything I can to get those grades for college. Like most of us in Burton we made mistakes throughout our high school years. Now I’m paying the price by studying and working my butt off X2 for those A’s. I hope all the seniors who applied for a college get in. I know it’s very hard to get accepted because of the economy right now but have faith and work hard because I know I will.

No comments: